Thursday, April 23, 2009

1000 Journals


I was introduced to the 1000 journals project by someone on DeviantArt.

And while I was visiting my friend in CT, she just happened to own the book. So I read it. And it was lovely. But the amazing part is it's not over!

You can go to www.1001journals.com and request to have a journal sent to you. OR make your own journal to release into the world. OR go to a place where a stationary journal is and work in it. It's a pretty amazing project that I'll definitely be taking an interest in. I'm thinking of maybe releasing a journal of my own into the world. Maybe like a long distance game of telephone... except with art, and music, and writing, ... Now to find the free time to get it started and get people interested. heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment