Thursday, May 21, 2009

Morning Walks



Every morning I go on a walk with my daughter. It lasts usually 30min to an hour, and consists of us walking the sidewalks, listening to my headphones, and waving/chatting with the local old people. I always have my phone on me so I can use the note pad to jot down ideas, words, phrases, ect. I get some of my best ideas on walks.

And since part of the reason I started this blog was to show some process. I thought I would share where I start.

April 26 -

I want to write something honest,
but everything that comes out is just perception.

That's as close to truth as I'll ever get.

Back to opinion again.

April 27 -

We are dreamers, you and I.
Dreamers have to stick together.
And never never never stop dreaming.

I think we'll spend our entire lives learning how to really love one another.
Making mistakes as we go.
And I'm okay with that.

April 28 -

Sometimes I just want to be something different.
Something free.

April 30 -

I think you can tell a good deal about a person by what's in their car. But I don't have a car. I wonder what that says about me...

The hopeless romantic in me is dying and slowly becoming just hopeless.

May 3 -

Surprise! I'm human.

I will not break you.

May 4 -

I can't stand it.
I wish you'd never entered my life. I want you out. Like a tumor. I want to slice it open, cut you out and stitch my life back up. But you're a cancer. And you've spread. You're no longer just an affliction of the heart. You've invaded other areas. You're inoperable. And I think I'm going to die of you. (the product of this is below.)
I'm trying so hard to erase you, that I'm burning you into my skin.

May 13 -

If I thought it would make you happy and change the way you see the world. If I thought it would make it better. I would give all of my good luck to you.

I love.

May 20 -

Confessional page.

Goodbye old me. With letter to myself in see-through envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment